Marina Cvetkovic is a trusted C suite advisor and coach. She leverages her strong financial services background combined with coaching expertise to help executives and companies redefine their processes as well as build a culture of innovation and agility to successfully face disruption in the market.
Currently, Marina is the Co-CEO of an award winning executive advisory firm Heimann Cvetkovic & Partners, focusing on taking leadership teams and executives on the journey from good to great.
Prior to this, Marina was the VP of Strategy and Head Executive Office at Swiss Re, 34B largest reinsurance company globally. Her focus was on strengthening the culture of agile leadership and innovation for a 4’000 employee organization.
Marina is an ICF certified executive coach and a certified expert in Emotional Intelligence. She is a trusted board member and advisor, serving on numerous regional and global boards. In her board work, she focuses on revolutionizing the boardroom to complement digital disruption in the underlying organizations. In partnership with The NextGen Project, Marina advocates for better inclusion of the nextgenperspective on top levels.
Marina is a Forbes contributor – she writes and speaks about boardroom effectiveness, agility, disruption and leadership at the prestigious global conferences such as The Conference Board Executive Conference in NYC, World Forum Disrupt, TEDx salons, Internet of Insurance and others. She is a TEDx speaker as well as the founder of TEDx BethuneStreet, influential platform for TED ideas worth spreading in NYC.
- 15+ years of senior executive experience in Big 4, financial services, executive search and leadership consulting across Europe and US (PwC; Swiss Re; Heidrick & Struggles)
- Prior leadership roles include Head of Finance, VPStrategy, Chief of Staff to the CEO • Studied Digital Transformation Strategy at Berkley,Cybersecurity at Harvard, Board Governance atWharton and Future of Work at the World Bank.MSc in Economics/CFA
- MG100 member alongside Dr. Jim Kim, AlanMulally and other top 100 selected leaders in the world • Certified Professional Coach (Institute of Excellence in Professional Coaching in NYC)
- Certified Coach Supervisor (Daniel Goleman Emotional Intelligence Coaching Certification)
- Most Successful Businesswomen to Watch 2021, CIO Views
- Best 10 Women Leaders 2020 by Industry Era
- FiNext Award 2019 for special contribution to the financial services industry
- Article: "Leadership in the Post-Covid World" for the UBS Ultra High Net Worth Network
- Keynote: "Boardroom of the Future" InnovatorsSerendipity Academy
- Keynote: "Leadership Alliance for Growth"Inspirational Leadership Summit
- Panel: "The Generation Question" Leaders' Talk
- Interview: "Lessons from a TEDx speaker and founder"Successful Storytelling Summit
- Keynote: "Thought leadership for Generation Y/Z" TheNextGen Project
- Keynote: "Leading Disruption" Word Forum Disrupt – Strategy andInnovation Forum, NYC
- Keynote: "Agile Leadership" Internet of Insurance, Austin • Various Keynotes: TEDx salons, NYC
- Panel: The Conference Board Executive Coaching Conference, NYC
FORBES, Amex, UBS, InsuranceThought Leadership and others
Awards & Recognitions
As Seen On
"Marina did a keynote on the future of the boardroom and specifically board's role in strategy and innovation for my network of innovative business leaders. After having Rita McGrath at our previous event, expectations were pretty high - but Marina did not disappoint! Her insights on the boardroom dynamics and dynamics between the management and the board were spot-on. Engagement and feedback received from the audience was excellent. Looking forward to partnering with Marina again in the future!”
“I was looking for world's leading experts in the field of leadership for my global leadership conference. Marina was on that list, in addition to Marshall Goldsmith, Richard Boyatzis and others. Marina's keynote on creating leadership alliances to foster business growth was fantastic: engaging, timely and offered a unique perspective to our audience. Her expertise and experience in the field is undeniable. I will definitely be reaching out to Marina again for speaking engagements!"
Would you like to inspire your executives with more authentic leadership, or in building authentic, intentional and committed relationships at the top levels in your organisation through a dynamic keynote or an executive coaching journey? Look no further and let's work together!